Sunday, October 12, 2008
7 days to O lv chemistry. Yet i m still heistating whether to study today or not. the past 2 days hav been of too much fun. Fri- graduation day, gathering with 4/5 class, sat- zoe, jessica, shermaine birthday party. The activities was planned as if o lv has ended. you can feel the intense mood of O lv's coming soon. So it influenced my mood today- dun feel like studying. I know it is wrong to feel this way but i couldnt help it, i dun wan to study! LOLS. How i wish i could do nothing and O lv will turn out with excellent grades. In the past, i always daydream that i could achieve great results with no effort put in. Hahas. Tis can never be found in reality. 'Reality check' So shuld i start tmr or now? English, out of the like 7 themes of story plot i have onli prepared 3-Escape and underdog+ competition lor. So how m i going to excel? I'm still thinking whether JC really suits me? Am i experiencing stress now?? I m like trying to run away from the problem by trying to not think of it! Isnt this like an ostrich ? Hahas.
" Stress is part of our life since young, and we shuld have already learned how to cope wit it" this was what Mr kunalan said during my graduation day. For me, i doubt so.I tink i realli nid to attend some sort of like course to do with sress management after O's. I seems to not be able to take stress. For me giving me stress is like trying to force me with some sort of structure in my studies. It will cause me more harm as i tend to try to escape from my situation. I remembered primary sch since primary 1 or 2( cant realli remember the exact yr) whenever i hav important exam i will get fever just be4 tat. In primary3, i was told no re-exam. So i still have to take the exam after eating panadol but i took it in the staff room. I was allowed to go hm after the exam, but who will be able to do the exam well after taking medicine! But until around pri 4 or 5, it changes from fever to mouth ulcers. Though i always hav ulcers, the ulcers during exams will not be cured till exam is over no matter how much water or how much medicine u put. Den during exam, i will like have a bit of mental block ! So when like in Sec3, the day be4 exam u dun see me chiong the whole day of study. At most for me is like 3-4 hrs and there i goes to the exam.I adopted the 'Slack' way of studying. For me, i think i wouldn't feel stress this way amd i wil perform better. So, whenever exams, my parents will know it just be4 it is abut to end when they sees me back hm early. yeah, u would say y not tell me parents at that moment? I've tried. "Stress is part n parcel of life" they would say. Stress would help one to perform. If u notice, every time there's an exam and everybody chiongs i would always says "It's onli this exam ma, scared what still got the next wat" For me i think tat if once get too stress, he would onli get mental blocks! So O lv le wor can i say if i fail this time take it next yr! How am i going to keep calm HAix. Stress ah Stress =( How can i cope with stress??
I thought Dnt was over and i thought i hav overcome the problem of stress, but actually i was just deceiving myself. I just found out the last min be4 O lv lor, it is like a bit too late to care abut stress le lor, now all i can do is to try my best for O's le lor.
Good luk to all.
posted by Ernest Wee Guang Yi at 3:36:00 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: