Tuesday, April 3, 2012
always like e feeling when u bit high but not yet drunk. that's when I get really meet my true self,act like myself. mayb im just too stuborn, holding too much responsibility that I shouldn't be holding on to.. like Shaun said, the road is actually very broad, but I cover all other road with mud, leaving jus one narrow path. it's not that I'm not aware of e other path. it's just that since the moment I chose this route, I've accepted the fact that I'm bounded to e expectation of many ..I've no chance for flexible route . or mayb it's just myself that I'm not willing to make myself flexible ..
Living a life of others expectation iwill not b easy. choosing to live a life is harder.. I've tried, failed .. some time in life, one has to accept some facts of life.
"The understanding of self needs and wants doesn't amounts to the control of one fate." quoted from giddens ko
,my respected idol . "salute"
it's gonna b the last time I ever share my exact dreams or action I gonna take.. till e the right person come into my life .. Nobody understands the predicament im considering. or it's just that I'm considering too far into e future... I'm lost in my lonely own world..a diff level of thoughts you are in .. the person you shuld b pity of is just like me..
posted by Ernest Wee Guang Yi at 9:43:00 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: