Sunday, November 11, 2012
Been a month plus since I posted last post... many things have changed since then. I'm no more a recruit and life is very very different from what it used to be at tekong.. Some updates from then till now :
1. POP oh . went melaka with kl weekiat Shaun kennis zhihao. ate lots of food , lepak quite long before we return back to new camp for further trainings .
2. got into sispec , kennis became my buddy. longhuai Adel Sarsi sleeping at the same section.
3.went field camp at tekong ... supposed to be lepak but had a tough section trainer ...

dulan for quite some time today , my new beloved aprill77 jeans kena thrown in washing machine for washing :( FK!!!!!colour cfm fade off ... haix.hopefully not so jialet. I guess I get over it quite soon ...


















posted by Ernest Wee Guang Yi at 6:00:00 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: