Tuesday, December 4, 2012
last week in camp. feeling really damn bad.. e uncertainty of e future is really slowing taunting and devouring up my soul. moral of Charlie is super low and many ppl are thinking of excuses to fall out. my moral is at the rock bottom after being told we will walk in rds of 6km. it meant we gotta walk 4 tiem the same place again. I rather u throw me at kranji and ask us 24click back. at least I know I die die have to walk back to Coyline to rest. how like tat.
encik went besark after getting drunk last night. said words like we don't deserve to hav Mac for sup and stud like that. those words impacted me heavier than I tot.
one might say sth that unknowingly impact someone at some point in life.
can't wait too serve finish and fk out from this place. I wan to control my own decision, my own life and nobody gonna force me do things I do nt like . Nobody.
posted by Ernest Wee Guang Yi at 12:27:00 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: